What is the dog's obedience training?
Obedience training is just a generic term that refers to all methods and all that are used to get your dog to behave appropriately. It can include obedience training techniques, but not limited to positive reinforcement, training, horse training fees, training, marker, white collar and leash, as well as dog whispering.
Obedience training is important for the dog
To all, but if you want a good relationship with your dog! Helps establish a healthy relationship is very close between humans and dogs. This training will help you as a pet owner, to know what to expect from your puppy in no case, and helps your dog understand what is expected of him / her. The communication between each and every one of you is 100 percent clear on both sides of the relationship.
Suggestions for training dog obedience
Now, for the good stuff! After reading the above, you now understand what obedience training alone, and because it is very important for you and your dog - especially your relationship with each other. Here are some tips that will help you move forward with your puppy:
• Your dog does not know what is expected of him / her immediately, so do not expect that he / she will be able to exactly what you want from day one.
• Always praise and reward your dog for good behavior. When your dog has done what you asked for, and reward him / her to medical treatment or a new game to chew. When your dog does not do what you have asked, there should be no reward, but you must take time to show him / her to correct - what he / she should be done.
• If you do not have to train your puppy to a particular behavior, and acting inappropriately, and not to punish him / her.
• Understand the training takes time.
• always based on what you have learned your pet in advance. He did not allow him / her to forget the previous commands mastery.