- ► 2012 (33)
- ► December (33)
- ▼ Nov 08 (7)
Dog Training Master Class
About This Blog
dog health,dogs,dogs weight,dogs symptoms,dog care,dogs grooming, dogs breeds, dogs with health issue, overweight pet
dog health pedia
Tuesday, 8 November 2011
What About Puppy Training
What About Puppy Training
1. Correct the dog any time he has an accident in the house.
Keep him confined to either a crate, or a dog run outside when you can't supervise him.
2.Establish a specific spot, and a command you repeat (such as "Get busy!") while you're waiting for him to eliminate outside.
4.Praise the dog anytime he eliminates outside.
5. Use an odor neutralizer, such as a product called "Nature's Miracle" (you can buy this at your local pet store, or through a mail order catalog.)
The best way to actually get your dog housebroken, in the least amount of time, is to take a look at a new DVD we've just released called, "Housebreaking In A Hurry!
I can honestly say that "Housebreaking In A Hurry!" is THE tool that will allow you to get your dog housebroken in no time at all.
- How to correct your dog when he eliminates in the house.
(You'll see me demonstrating how to give a motivational correction on a hungry Rottweiler that's trying to get to a pile of hot dogs.)
- The proper way to size, fit and use a training collar.
- Which leashes and tabs to use.
- A home-made solution you can use to clean up accidents, and actually 'lift' the stain out of your carpet, rather than 'masking' the scent.
- How to establish an 'elimination' command, so that you can tell your dog where and when it's okay to eliminate... even if you travel or move.
- How to make and use a tie-down that will assist in your housebreaking efforts.
- How to confine your dog, so that he doesn't have accidents when you're not around to correct him.
- How to make your dog understand that eliminating in the house is something
The should NEVER DO!
- Three Keys To Successful Behavior Modification: Timing, Consistency and Motivation.
And how to use these three keys to speed up the housebreaking process.
- Tips for housebreaking a new puppy.
- Why correcting your dog for submissive urination will actually make it worse.
- A cleaning solution that many of the dog training books still recommend that will actually SABOTAGE your housebreaking efforts!
- And much, much more
If you think that this DVD might help you with your housebreaking woes, I've got a few copies available for $39.97 (plus s/h).
In fact, I'm so confident that this information is the absolute fastest way to get your dog housebroken that I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that if this doesn't work, then your dog must have a bladder or urinary tract infection.
In other words, if your dog isn't completely housebroken in less than 30 days, you've got to be an idiot or someone who is merely incapable of following instructions.
Nor will you see dogs or puppies that are left in the house to eliminate, just so that we could get it on camera.
That would be cruel.
What you will see is ME explaining what you need to know in order to get your dog housebroken, quickly.
It's as if you were one of our clients, and I was meeting with you, face-to-face and explaining what has worked to housebreak literally thousands of dogs.
These techniques work! All you need to do is put this DVD into your DVD player, follow the simple instructions, and you'll be able to leave your dog in the house without worrying that he'll defecate or urinate on your expensive rug or new furniture.